Finally rested again! The 8-week program for fantastic nights
Sleep is important for staying healthy, efficient and mentally fit. Why this is the case, what happens in sleep and what sleep research currently says about it is surprisingly exciting.What you can learn in Dr. Felds große Schlafschule:
- Bad sleep is no fate: Here you will find out what you can do and what you can do to finally sleep well again and wake up refreshed. If you know the causes of your sleep disorder, you will find a solution. Your personal sleeping diary will help you.
- Why is sleep so important anyway? Couldn't the night hours be used much more sensibly? Why sleep through a third of life?
- How did our ancestors sleep and what does that have to do with us?
- You will learn why men snore more often, women wake up more easily and older people sleep in several phases.
- With the right know-how, your bedroom and bed become the perfect oasis of peace.
- If you think powering through is tough: pauses and power naps deliver more energy than any stimulant!
Note: Dr. Felds große Schlafschule is written in German!