The GraviBody support and compression garment promotes well-being and fitness during pregnancy.
Pregnancy is a gratifying and very personal experience, which in its advanced stage should not be adversely affected by discomfort. At the beginning of the sixth month, mothers-to-be often complain of back pain, abdominal discomfort, pelvic and vaginal pressure and painful ligaments across the pubic symphysis. Abdominal discomfort is often accompanied by the feeling of having to support the abdomen with the hands. This symptomatology adversely effects the well-being, resulting in the conscious or unconscious limitation of physical activities.
GraviBody® enables pregnant women to remain physically active in the last trimester of their pregnancy because the musculature in the abdomen and back area are relieved in just that phase, in which it is particularly and often painfully stretched. By preventing or reducing the pain symptoms caused by walking and other movements, pregnant woman are more likely to stay physically active. In this sense, GraviBody® promotes fitness and well-being during pregnancy.
GraviBody® consists of a wide adjustable abdomen belt supporting the uterus, as well as a pair of fuselage fabric, individually adjustable in length and tension by brackets in order to distribute the uterus weight equally. The equal distribution of the uterus? weight, even in the back, is achieved by wide straps dividing the narrow straps in the front.
- prophylactically for weakness of the connective tissue, vulva varices (varicose veins in the genital area), former complications in previous pregnancies as well as twin pregnancy and multiple pregnancy
- therapeutically for descensus complaints, discomfort in back, hip and symphysis area, as well as
- post-partum for loosening of the symphysis
- individual adjustment options ensure that GraviBody® grows with the baby
- easy to put on and wear
- can be worn with normal underwear
- air-permeable and skin-friendly
- practical and comfortable ? can even be worn while using the toilette
- a second, replacable pelvic strap facilitates hygiene
Material: The material consists of breathable fabrics and is therefore very comfortable to wear (58% polyamide, 28% polyester, 14% elastane). GraviBody® is manufactured in Germany according to strict quality standards. Carefully selected textiles that are tested for harmful substances certified to Oeko-Tex as well as the highest manufacturing quality guarantee the satisfaction of our customers.
Sizes: GraviBelt® is available in the german standard sizes 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46 and 48. The sizes refer to the time prior to the pregnancy and automatically take into account physical changes accompanied by the pregnancy (e.g. weight gain). On request, special sizes are available for an extra charge.
Care instructions: Gentle hand wash only. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry, but hang wet and air dry.