Involuntary urinary leakage, a vital problem of many women who have given birth. VagiFit vaginal cones strengthen the pelvic floor and improve urinary stress incontinence.
The VagiFit® vaginal cones consist of a set of 5 reusable, tampon-shaped, non-sterile cones of identical size but different weight and different color.
In consultation with your doctor, the targeted contraction training with the VagiFit® vaginal cones is an effective non-surgical treatment option for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.
- Treatment of urinary stress incontinence. The treatment is also recommended even with low disease severity.
- Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles after childbirth with training beginning after resolution of lochia, also during menopause with muscle atrophy.
- As a supporting measure before and after surgery, for example, a) to postpone the need for surgery, b) to assure long-term success of surgery results and to prevent organ prolapse.
- To test the remaining strength of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Training method is simple to learn
- The exercises requiring only 2x 15 minutes a day can easily be integrated into the daily routine at home
- High success rates after only a few weeks of continuous training
- Training with cones after birth prevents descensus and incontinence problems and helps to avoid surgeries